Our service start with kids of 2 and 3 years old with the first grade of our A Beka Book of PK 3 and just in english. Its equivalence in the Dominican program or curriculum would be with a program to be developed with 4 subjects only in English, for more information and knowledge of the program go on this same page to the program Americano A Beka Book.
For admission to higher courses, either Basic or Medium, it is mandatory that the transfer come from another Bilingual School where we can assess the student’s academic English proficiency (must take an Admission exam).
We do not accept students in Basic and Media who do not meet these requirements, due to the American curriculum and program of
There are several requirements to be admitted to the Bilingual Christian College Higüey International School these are:
Basic and First Level
- 2 picture 2×2
- Recent Medical Certificate
- Vaccination certificate
- Birth certificate
- Copy of Medical Insurance Card
- Copy of parental certificates
- Copy Tutor’s ID
Basic and Medium Level Transfer
To Enter the Basic and Average levels by transfer from another institution you must have all the documents of Basic Level and Average for the First Time:
- Eighth Certificate
- Grade Report of all grades with date of approval by subject signed and stamped by the Director of the institution and the Director of the Educational District.
- Transfer card
Our educational program comprises 3 grades of initial level, eight of Basic and four of average named as follows:
- PK-3 Prekinder boys and girls from 2.5 to 3 years old
- K4 Kinder boys and girls from 4 years old
- K5 Preprimary children of 5 years old
- 1° First grade of Basic
- 2° Second grade of Basic
- 3° Third grade of Basic
- 4° Fourth grade of Basic
- 5° Fifth grade of Basic
- 6° Sixth Grade of basic
- 7° Seventh Grade of basic
- 8° Eighth Grade of Basic
- 9° Ninth grade first grade of Baccalaureate
- 10° Tenth grade second degree Baccalaureate
- 11° Eleventh grade third grade Baccalaureate
- 12° Twelfth grade Baccalaureate.
When students are in the 8th grade and are promoted, it is mandatory to present the national tests of Básica.-
When students are in the 12th grade or high school and are promoted, it is mandatory to submit national media tests.
Prices and Conditions
Levels: PK3, PK4 y PK5
- Pay Inscriptions fee: RD$ 9,000.00
- Pay A Beka Book Fee US$
- PK-3 These prices will be published on the registration dates
- PK4 These prices will be published on the registration dates
- PK-5 These prices will be published on the registration dates
- Pay the monthly fee of RD$ 4,500 the first 5 days of every month.
Basic Level 1st to 4th Grade High School
- Pay inscriptions fee RD$ 13,000.00
- Pay books from A Beka Book in US$
- A Beka Book prices will be published on the registration dates.
- Santillana book prices will be published on the registration dates
- Pay the monthly fee of RD$ 6,500 the first 5 days of every month.
At the end of any of the three levels of education it is necessary to participate in the graduation of each level since the program defines as a prerequisite to present the certificate of graduation to go to the degree of the corresponding level.
There are some graduation fees whose cost varies according to the price of the event and must be covered by each representative of each student, this value is known one month after graduation.